02/10/2013

25 facts about me!


1.  I don't have a middle name

2.  When I was 15 I bought my own puppy and trained him myself

3.  I started horse riding at the age of 4

4.  I love Pepsi Max

5.  My favourite colour is red

6.  I don't like feet

7.  If I wasn't called Kiersten I would have been called Daniella or Samantha

8.  If I was born a boy I would have been called Ryan

9.  I love finding bargains

10.  I adore MUA make up

11.  Me & my brother get on so well that people often ask us if we're boyfriend and girlfriend... awkward

12.  My hair is uber fluffy

13.  I have a laugh like a machine gun

14.  I always make really stupid impulsive decisions- oops

15.  I have a huge cartoony smile that fills up half of my face

16.  I am a little bit of an adrenaline junkie

17.  Thanks to my dad I am guilty of using cockney rhyming slang

18.  I really like thai curry

19.  I love travelling to different countries

20.  I am currently completing my bucket list that consists of 100 things (bets on how long it will take anyone?!)

21.  I love being outdoors

22.  Until about the age of 9 I would run around neighing, pretending to be a horse

23.  My hair is naturally mousey brown that has natural blonde highlights in it in the summer (they disappear in the winter though, MAGIC)

24.  I have a fluffy black pet cat that looks like she's on drugs

25.  I played netball from the ages of 8 to 16

 

12 comments:

  1. love this post! you're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are beautiful <3 I HATE feet, and I am addicted to pepsi max! It's the only drink I will drink, which is ridiculous I know haha! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats really sweet, thank you! <3 Omg I don't blame you haha its soo good! xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty photos! Love the bucket list idea as well! Yours is definitely a lot longer than mine though!xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you :-) Yeah I went a bit crazy with my bucket list! Haha!xx

      Delete
  4. You are very pretty. I always make really stupid impulsive decisions- oops, too.

    http://stella-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting post...
    and the photos are lovely!


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the photos were take by Victoria-Louise Photography https://www.facebook.com/vlphotography.studio :-)

      Delete
  6. Haha that was fun! You look pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x