18/09/2014

My Autumn Wish List


So in just 6 days its officially my favourite time of the year!  I can't wait to be working outside in the slightly cooler weather, walking through the crunchy orange leaves and snuggling up in the evening surrounded by cinnamon scented candles, sipping hot chocolate, under a soft blanket!  -Bliss!

I'm so excited for autumn that I have officially created my autumn wish list for 2014 and of course am super excited to share it with you all and have a good chin wag about your favourite things to do in autumn!  So without further ado...


   1.  Light grey chunky knit beanie hat- River Island
 2.  Limited edition fluro pink tartan scarf- River Island
 3.  Cinnamon appleberry large jar candle- Yankee Candle
4.  Dress to Kilt nail polish- Essie
 5.  Ethnic print blanket wrap- New Look
 6.  Skin luminizer foundation- Max Factor
 7.  Sony HX300 camera- SONY
8.  Blue faux fur collar oversized wool coat- River Island
 
 

24 comments:

  1. Great picks! This gets me so excited for autumn! :)

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sony HX300 camera seems good.. Going to put on wish list as well!

    crunchy cheese me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) I’ve nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!

    Sugar Sweet Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to have a Yankee candle and that blanket wrap is so nice. Great wishlist. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Yankee candles! They're so nice :-) thank you for your lovely comment

      Delete
  5. Omg I loooove the colours here!! I don't normally like autumn all too much but this blog has actually really got me in the mood for it!!! I would love pretty much everything on this list as well!!

    tallgirl97.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet :-) Glad you're excited for it!xxx

      Delete
  6. the coat definitely!!!! thanks for sharing! x

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for Autumn too! I love the scarf and coat on your wish list.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's my fav time of year :D Thank you x

      Delete
  8. Ah it's making me so excited for autumn! Everybody needs a snuggly coat and cosy woolly hat

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment :)

    Followed ya..hope you'll follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore the blanket wrap and the other fall goodies. xo

    www.faraway-skies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im a sucker for color burgundy, that blanket scarf is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to! It's such a warm cosy colour and it reminds me of Christmas :D

      Delete
  12. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate and read every single one! Please leave a link to your blog when you comment so others and I can take a peep! x